[daip] Problem with installing 31DEC05

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Thu Oct 5 13:19:00 EDT 2006

Hi,

Looks like they cannot find the subroutine TABFQ.  Did that compile
correctly?  There was a large change in TABFQ in 2005 and it changed
directories (from the 04 to the 05 version), should be in APLSUB for 05.

I am also not sure what all this:
 > I modified the PAPC.INC file and used the 31DEC06 files for
 > the compilation and linking. I also modified the LIBR.DAT
 > file to replace second linking of APLSUB and APLLINUX with
 > DAPLSUB and DAPLLINUX.

means?  How did you modify the PAPC.INC file?  You are using what 06
files? I also don't know what DAPLSUB and DAPLLINUX are.

Amy