[daip] frequency channel information in IMHEADER

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Tue Oct 3 13:42:51 EDT 2006

Hi Joe,

Well to start, the labeling on the single channels made separately
SHOULD be the lower edge.  But without details of how you made the
images I cannot be sure.

The rest of your message I am confused about (probably because I am not
a spectral line expert) but are you both trying to make a cube and
concatenate channels?

This is what EXPLAIN MCUBE says about the frequency axis:

2. The interval between planes is given by: frequency of map
        (IN2SEQ) - frequency of (INSEQ) divided by (AX2REF - AXREF).

Cheers,

Amy