[daip] SetFC - bparms request

Lorant Sjouwerman lsjouwer at nrao.edu
Mon Oct 2 15:18:41 EDT 2006

Eric,

I've made a fix to SETFC. I realized that I could work around my request for
an inner radius by running SETFC twice, once for the facets, then for the
NVSS. However the NVSS search with BPARM(1) negative had a bug as FLYEYE
always reset BPARM(1) to 0 for negative BPARM(1) [maybe that is why I never
could find a way to do this]. I've stored the new SETFC in /home/auto/bin
[together with Bryan's fix for tipping scans in FILLM] so you can have a
look and decide whether it/they should be in the general MNJ or not.

Regards,

Loránt Sjouwerman - Scientific Services - lsjouwerman at nrao.edu