[daip] Mac xas problem

Wes Young wyoung at nrao.edu
Sun Nov 19 12:11:07 EST 2006

John,

There are more things on that page, well if you can get to it which I
can't right now.  Go to http://www.aoc.nrao.edu/aips/aipsmgr/
index.html.  There's a section on "My Mac will not do TV displays
from a computer server".  Just follow those instructions and we can
hope it's that, otherwise, you have to configure AIPS to run on a
laptop even if it isn't.  If that fails, then I'll try a test
installation on my mac and see if I can replicate your problem.

btw, I'm in Oxford England (my wife is on sabbatical), and will have
to to tend to evening duties with the family shortly

wes
wyoung at aoc.nrao.edu