[daip] mnj

William Junor bjunor at lanl.gov
Tue Nov 14 09:43:01 EST 2006

Thanks, all.

   The afflicted machine is my home box so I have a fairly good idea of
what has been done to the configuration.  I noticed this problem
perhaps a couple of weeks ago, and thought that it was some temporary
aberration, but it has persisted. (MNJ worked fine before.) I can't
remember changing anything on the system in the last month or so.
However, I'll take a look this evening.

   I hope you are enjoying Oxford, Wes.  I've always had a soft sot for
that city. (And, no, I didn't go to school there.)

                                    Bill

--
ISR-2, Space and Remote Sensing,
MS D436, Los Alamos National Laboratory,