[daip] AIPS Image Models

rperley at nrao.edu rperley at nrao.edu
Mon Nov 13 10:58:14 EST 2006

Eric:

Thanks for quick reply.  It seems we have an old AIPS version here --
still requires DOCAL=2 to calibrate weights ...  CALDIR lists far more
source/band combinations that does CALRD.  Shouldn't they match up?  The
ones I need are for L-band on 3C286 and 3C138 -- and they're not included
in the set available here.

I'll derive what I need from the data I have.  Should take only a couple
hours ...

Rick

I don't know how to run MNJs -- and the AIPS manager (Fabian Walter) is
off in Madrid at an ALMA meeting.