[daip] VLOG problem

Cormac Reynolds reynolds at jive.nl
Tue May 30 10:32:11 EDT 2006

hi,

I'm trying to process a global experiment correlated at JIVE. There's no cal
transfer for VLBA data coming from JIVE, so I need to run VLOG. The problem
seems to be that the frequency of the experiment (1322 MHz) does not match any
of the bands recognised by VLOG when it tries to pick a gain curve. I guess it
should be the 21 cm gain curve, but looking in the code I see VLOG defines 21cm
to be 1350-1750 MHz. I changed the value of 'DFRQLO' for 21cm in my local
version of VLOG and it seems to work, but it would be nice to get this in the
general release as we expect to see more of these red-shifted HI experiments.

thanks,
Cormac.

Cormac Reynolds                      |   Phone: +31 (0)521 596507 (New!)
Science Operations & Support Group,  |   Fax: +31 (0)521 596539
Joint Institute for VLBI in Europe,  |   email: reynolds at jive.nl
Postbus 2,                           |
7990 AA Dwingeloo,                   |
The Netherlands.                     |