[daip] FQTOL

Tracy Clarke (Foreign National) tracy.clarke at nrl.navy.mil
Fri May 26 16:11:56 EDT 2006

Hi,

I did separate the two sidebands so I have one data set from 614 MHz to
628 MHz which has 614 MHz in channel 1 and positive channel increment. I
have a second data set with frequencies of 613 MHz to 599 MHz which I
modified using puthead to have 599 MHz in channel 19 and a positive
frequency increment. Imagr checks on both of these show it is seeing the
correct frequencies. I am getting very odd behaviour from DBCON though.
When I run it (creating a new file) it is modifying the number of
visibilities in the first input file! The number changes to be a bit less
than the sum of the visibilities in the two input images. I really don't
understand what is happening here. What values should I be using for DOPOS
and FQTOL to combine these data sets correctly? Might it be better if I
run BLOAT and UVGLU on them? Thanks for the help, I've very confused by
what is happening. Cheers,
 							Tracy

--
Dr. Tracy Clarke