[daip] Re: be026a (fwd)

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Wed May 24 13:23:21 EDT 2006

Hi Dieter,

daip at nrao.edu is the right place to send AIPS questions.

I looked at your .sum file and it looks like you observed RCP and LCP,
so VLBAFIX(FXPOL) did the right thing by changing the 1 STOKES and 2 IFs
to 2 STOKES and 1 IF.  The frequencies for the RCP and LCP should be the
same.

Could you send me a copy your FQ table and your SU table?

 > 4) Working on the VLBAFIXed dataset FXPOL I had two pseudo
 > polarizations LL and RR, in which the data apparently looked
 > slightly different.
 > Thats  probably because they are from different IFs?

I don't quite understand what you mean here.  I doubt this has anything
to do with FXPOL.

Cheers,

Amy