[daip] Re: AIPS...... (fwd)

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Mar 29 10:32:46 EST 2006

Cyril Tasse writes:

> [...]

Is your machine a Mac, an Intel Linux or a AMD-64 machine?
(I do not care what its speed is!)

Who produced your compiler - SUN, GNU, IBM, Intel or did you download
binaries?

I need real answers if I am to help you.

Version 2.1.3 is not a meaningful answer for any compiler I know
about.

Go to your aips root area.

source LOGIN.CSH   (if tc or c shell)
. LOGIN.SH         (if bash)

$CDTST

cd $SYSLOCAL
ls                 (and send me the output)
more LDOPTS.SH     (send me the output)
                    identify what it says for COMPILER

take that name - e.g. /usr/bin/g77 and do
/usr/bin/g77 --version

Do the same with CCOPTS.SH

echo $TST          what does it say - i.e. I need to know the version

cd $TST/$ARCH/UPDATE
ls -lt | more      and send me that first page of output

Note - that I have been running your IMAGR for ~24 hours now and it is
nearly done successfully.  It did not abort.  I cannot help you if I
do not know more.