[daip] [Fwd: Re: Question about DELZN]

Leonia Kogan lkogan at nrao.edu
Fri Mar 3 10:39:28 EST 2006

Hi Mark,

May I ask to say your opinion about the following message. In particular
Richard Dodson ir writing:

As an aside the correlator output of a phase referencing experiment, of
course, does not include the geometry (of the target) as that is what is
being sought. This does not therefore fit your requirements. This
certainly effects the Sgr A* work of Mark Reid and the similar VERA
projects. I take this as meaning that Mark does not use DELZN?

You do not use DELZN.   Do you?

Do you think that DELZN can work using only one calibrator? I ve never
tried it .

Thank you very much in advance

Leonia