[daip] Re: Aips and Intel compilator

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Thu Mar 2 13:19:33 EST 2006

I notice that you have a -Xlinker command that references the run-time
libraries that we supply.  Since you have your own compiler, that is
almost certainly not appropriate.

We supply a full copy of READLINE in source form - you could adjust
the Makefile to use the intel compiler and make it from this source.

The failure to find $APLSUB subroutines first references by Z routines
is supposed to be solved by the library list including APLSUB and
APLLINUX not once but twice.  I do remember that there was a problem
with a linker not using the second set but I do not remember what the
solution was.  You could add an additional set in $SYSLOCAL/LIBR.DAT
and see if that helps.