[daip] Re: CLCOR position change

Ed Fomalont efomalon at nrao.edu
Thu Mar 2 12:07:12 EST 2006

Hi Leonia,

    Here is how some of the 'astrometric' delays are changing using
CLCOR.  I
am trying to obtain total delays for the oct 2005 solar bending experiment.

1. OPCODE 'EOPS':

   Changes the MBDELAY in col 12 of the CL table.  OKAY.

2. OPCODE 'ATMO'

   Changes the ATMOS in col 10 of the CL table,
      BUT
   also changes the MBDELAY in col 12 by the negative of the ATMOS delay.
      Please check again, Leonia.

3. OPCODE 'ANTC' or 'ANTP'

   Before Sept, 2005:
   Changes the GEODELAY

   After Sept, 2005:
   No change at all, so that the delay change associated with an ANTC or
ANTP
      correction is lost.  NOT GOOD.  This would have made the total delay
      determination used for the spacecraft data difficult to compute.

      I suggest adding this delay correction to the MBDELAY.  For now, I
can use
      the NEW version of AIPS.

Ed