[daip] AP size

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Mar 1 17:23:52 EST 2006

Lynn D. Matthews writes:
 > > What was the maximum size allowed by SETPAR (FILAIP and POPSGN do not
 > > need to be run)?
 > >

 > 20672.
 >
 > We ran the three commands below, then ran SETPAR again, restarted AIPS.
 > Still reports 1280k AP.
 >

 > > COMRPL $APLGEN/ZDCHIN $QPSAP/*.FOR $QOOP/*.FOR
 > > COMLNK $QPGM/*.FOR $QYPGM/*.FOR $QPGNOT/*.FOR $QYPGNOT/*.FOR
 > > COMLNK $AIPPGM/SETPAR $QPGOOP/*.FOR

You have exhausted my knowledge with the information provided.  All I
can conclude is that somehow you are not executing the code you think
you are.  That you are rebuilding code one place and executing
something from somewhere else.  Note that SETPAR is per machine and so
must be run on the machine which you are using.  It does not hurt to
exit aips, run setparm, restart aips although I don't think that will
change what IMAGR believes.