[daip] AP size

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Mar 1 16:05:55 EST 2006

Lynn D. Matthews writes:

 > > You may need to run SETPAR.  It has a parameter that limits the AP
 > > size - answer 999999999 for the desired answer and it will tell you
 > > what you may put in.
 > >

 > We did this (changing the pseudo AP to the maximum suggested value,
 > leaving the real AP alone). We next also tried running FILAIP and POPSGN.
 > Still the same AP size reported by IMAGR.

What was the maximum size allowed by SETPAR (FILAIP and POPSGN do not
need to be run)?

If the installation of the new AP size was done correctly this should
not happen.  BTW - a full INSTEP2 and INSTEP4 is not required.

COMRPL $APLGEN/ZDCHIN $QPSAP/*.FOR $QOOP/*.FOR
COMLNK $QPGM/*.FOR $QYPGM/*.FOR $QPGNOT/*.FOR $QYPGNOT/*.FOR
COMLNK $AIPPGM/SETPAR $QPGOOP/*.FOR

should suffice.