[daip] dftpl

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Tue Jun 27 11:18:54 EDT 2006

Farhad Zadeh writes:

Please use daip at nrao.edu - I have been on vacation and am now in
Charlottesville.  Others in the group could look at your query.

 >   I have tried all kinds of uvrange in DFTPl and found no
 > difference as the same plot shows up. It works OK for 0 to 100kl but I
 > have  used 100kl to 30000kl
 > or 300000kl to 0 and find no difference. What version of aips does DFTPL
 > work?  I am positive that it is not working for some large uv
 > ranges. This is a fantastic program and wish I knew about this a while
 > back.

It has been there forever.  And the UVRANGE code is very simple.  It
should display the UVRANGE it uses on the plot itself unless it
decides to use no UVRANGE.

Note that UVRANGE=30000,0 will not work because uvrange(2) <
uvrange(1) in which case it will do all UVs.

C                                       Test UV range
      NOUVR = .FALSE.
      IF ((UVRANG(1).GE.UVRANG(2)) .OR. (UVRANG(1).LT.0.0)) THEN
         NOUVR = .TRUE.
         UVRANG(1) = 0.0
         UVRANG(2) = 1.E10
         END IF