[daip] error code 65

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Mon Jul 17 10:37:38 EDT 2006

Lynn D. Matthews writes:
 > I am running a script that images one channel of a line dataset at a time,
 > inserts it into a cube using MCUBE, then zaps the original image.
 >
 > Twice it has successfully processed 104 channels, then died before
 > starting channel 105, giving the message: "BLEW TEMP K!"
 >
 > I see this is in response to error code 65, but what does this mean is
 > actually going wrong?
 >
 > Lynn Matthews

POPS uses a temporary stack to store temporary litorals - e.g. nueric
constants and substrings etc.  It is the strings that are most
expensive - using 4 or 8 words at a pop.  There is a verb CLRTEMP that
clears this stack which is sometimes a safe thing to do.  You could
try to add this verb to the proc - say after each plane has been done
and see if that stops this annoying thing.