[daip] AIPS claims EVLA ant. 13 is OUT?

Michael Rupen mrupen at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Feb 24 17:18:38 EST 2006

Dear DAIP,

   I've just been looking at S7702, run today from about 1500 to 1830 LST,
with all EVLA antennas included.  The EVLA antennas are 13, 14, and 16.
My problem is that EVLA ant. 13 is listed as OUT in PRTAN and various
plots, but gives very nice fringes!  [So far I've just looked at 6cm.]
Could you have a look to see whether I'm bonkers? Well, more bonkers
than usual?  UVPLT with ante=13,0 gives a reasonable-looking UVPLT, so
the uvw's aren't completely crazy.

   Thanks --

            Michael

p.s. You can either on-line FILLM the data, or snag
   /home/scamper/MPR1/s7702_24feb06.cband
   which is just a FITTP of the data immediately after FILLM.