[daip] minpatch

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Fri Feb 24 11:33:14 EST 2006

12039.  February 24, 2006            IMAGR                  Eric
        Changed IMAGR.FOR and .HLP to allow beamss of 4086x4096 when
        IMAGRPRM(10) is 1.  Changed QCLEAN to do the beam histogram
        over 2060 rather than 1030 values and allow the maximum patch
        to be 2048.  If that does not fit in the AP, adjusted the
        upper limit to be a bit less than before since the previous
        adjustment still led to an overflow.  Fixed an error message
        that said F7.0 on an integer variable.
        Moved nowhere.

I have made this change so the next time your site runs a MNJ after
today, this should be updated in 31DEC06.  It is possible that your
Clean would go better with multiple facets rather than such large
images even if the geometry of the telescope does not require it - use
DO3D=1 and OVERLAP=2.  I did change it so that you can have 4096 beams
for the 8192 images - before you got only 2048 if IMAGRPRM(10)=1.