[daip] Mac TV problem

Wes Young wyoung at nrao.edu
Fri Aug 25 17:58:16 EDT 2006

Well I'm about to got off line for a while until we get to Oxford. I
should be on sometime next week, it could be Sunday it could be as
late as Friday. About the only thing I could think of is some other
process using the port. Or possibly XAS dying an unnatural death and
it takes some time for the OS to release the port.

wes
wyoung at aoc.nrao.edu