[daip] VBMRG

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Wed Aug 23 17:37:44 EDT 2006

Hi Roopesh,

The problem seems to be loading the raw correlator jobs verses loading
the partially processed data (which you did).  When I load and
concatenate the correlator jobs then FITTP renumbers the sources and
antennas and the end up with an antenna table with 15 antennas.  The
annoyance here is knowing what correlator jobs to download...for RDV57
the job numbers for: pass 1 are 1119-1134; pass 2 are 1140-1153; and
pass 3 are 1160-1175.

You may be able to concatenate the "semi-processed" data with DBCON, but
you would have to fix the AN tables with MATCH so that all antennas
would have the same antenna numbers and then DBCON.  My guess is that
you can MATCH the first 2 files then DBCON them and then MATCH the 3rd
file to the DBCONed dataset and then DBCON it.  Might be faster than
downloading 46 files.

I will add something to VBMRG help file.

Cheers,

Amy