[daip] Mert's AIPS woes 1a

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Tue Aug 22 20:11:05 EDT 2006

I suspect that you have outsmarted yourself by using a standard name.
 I suspect that it has put your files in the official $RUNFIL area.

Alternatively, did you make plots attached to your UV data set, but
not convert them into, e.g. PostScript files?  You need to run LWPLA
to make plot files turn into PostScript.  The OUTFIL is a numeric
listing of the values (which may be of course what you want).

The comment "apply bandpass ..." does not go with doband=-1 which says
do not apply a bandpass.

Sorry to be so slow answering,