[daip] FILLM and PRTHI

Michael Rupen mrupen at nrao.edu
Mon Aug 21 15:54:38 EDT 2006

Dear DAIP,
   FILLM with CPARM(2)=2 lists this correctly in the history file of the
FILLM'd data set, but claims this means

     15  FILLM CPARM(2) =   2. / Ignore Modcomp flags

Actually that's CPARM(2)=1, which shows up _correctly_ in the history file
as

     15  FILLM CPARM(2) =   1. / Ignore Modcomp flags

CPARM(2)=2 means to load the backend rather than the frontend Tsys -- at
least, that's what the HELP claims, and SNPLT agrees that the Tsys table
is loaded with different values, which Rick tells me correspond to the
backend measurements in the higher-freq. bands (for me, C and X).

   Cheers,

            Michael