[daip] aips register.info

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Sat Aug 19 19:10:21 EDT 2006

Thank you for registering your 31DEC06 aips.  It is no longer
necessary to register as we have lost the ability to process the
registration data base.  Too few users were as conscientiouus as you
and so our information was incomplete and so of little value.  We
track ftp, rsync, and cvs accesses so we have some idea of the number
of users and their geographic location, but that is all.  See the
AIPSLetters, included in your $AIPSPUBL area of your installation.