[daip] VBGLU problem (31DEC06)

Cormac Reynolds reynolds at jive.nl
Tue Aug 8 06:02:55 EDT 2006

hi,

thanks for the fix. I just ran the MNJ and it works fine. I have brought the
issue with the POLCALA and POLCALB columns to the attention of our software
gurus.

cheers,
Cormac.

Cormac Reynolds                      |   Phone: +31 (0)521 596507 (New!)
Science Operations & Support Group,  |   Fax: +31 (0)521 596539
Joint Institute for VLBI in Europe,  |   email: reynolds at jive.nl
Postbus 2,                           |
7990 AA Dwingeloo,                   |
The Netherlands.                     |