[daip] SU FILE problem

Robert Dunn rjhd2 at ast.cam.ac.uk
Thu Apr 27 13:16:46 EDT 2006

Hi Lorant

I realise in hindsight that my email was not entirely clear and I have
subsequently tried a few other things.  I was analysing some data that I
had downloaded from the archive today.  Using brand new userID's I got the
error I described.  I tried an old userID and re-ran the script on the
dataset that was there already in that userID and it worked fine.  I then
FILLM'd that old dataset (the raw data I still had lying around on my
disc) into the new userID where the script had failed before and it ran
fine.  I then (just in case) ran the script on the original data (that
where the script had failed before) and it failed again.

So in answer to your email - I FILLM'd it recently.  Doing tget
tabget;inputs gives the following:

>tget tabget;inputs
AIPS 1: UNAVAILABLE!
>tabget
AIPS 1: TABINI: REQUESTED SU FILE   0 DOES NOT EXIST
AIPS 1: TABINI ERROR   2 OPEN FOR READ SU, TABLE  VER=  0
AIPS 1: DISK PROBLEM   CODES:       0      0

I tried a restore 0 etc after zapping all files in that userID and I
received the same error.

I hope that this is clearer than my last email.

Thanks for your help

Robert