[daip] Re: delzn

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Oct 31 15:30:45 EST 2005

Ed,
You wrote:
 >What I think is happening when CLCOR deals with the files is that only
the ATMOSPHERE >corrections are being applied to the data, but not the
clock data.

As usual you are right. But now I think you are right partially.
Yes, CLCOR (OPCODE='ATMO') corrects only the atmosphere IF CLCORPRM(1)=0
but it should correct atmosphere+clock if CLCORPRM(1)=1

I think you used CLCORPRM=0 :)

Please check it and let me know the result

Leonia