[daip] CVEL

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Tue Oct 11 12:51:05 EDT 2005

Hi Vincent,

It's the Intel compiler optimization.  When I compile it with the gnu
compiler or with the Intel compiler with no optimization, it does not
abort.  I am going to compile a version for you with the gnu compiler
and put it in my aips area for you to use and then try to figure out
what exactly the Intel compiler is going.

To run this version:

1) in the SAME window you are running AIPS but outside of AIPS define a
environmental variable set to /users/amiodusz/aips/CVEL

	e.g., setenv AMY /users/amiodusz/aips/CVEL (for tcsh shell)

2) start AIPS

3) in aips set VERS='AMY'

4) run CVEL.

Amy