[daip] (no subject)

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Oct 5 04:59:13 EDT 2005

I am assuming that it did a bunch of Cleans in between the messages
you are showing.

You are exploring a case I did not test when I rearranged the code -
it cannot go to OVERLAP 1 in any way when multi-scale is involved and
so the code clearly does not know what to do with this case.  But you
excized so many messages that I cannot see what caused the case.  I
need the messages just before the infinite loop condition 0 points
loaded messages.

You have 5 millino vis's time 60 channels - a small fraction of 2
billion so that should not be an issue.

I do receommend dotv true and watching a multi-scale clean at least
near the beginning.  Is this your first attempt with multi-scale?

Eric