[daip] Re: Radio imaging problem

Preeti Kharb pxkpcia at cis.rit.edu
Tue Nov 29 12:46:31 EST 2005

Hi Eric,

Your suggested test works perfectly ! Thankyou

The way I tried bandwidth synthesis earlier was by first using the task
'SPECR' (with NPOINTS=4) on the data, then DBCON and finally IMAGR with a
large number for NCHAV. However that result wasnt still as good as the one
I get after separating the IFs first, like you have suggested.

I am satisfied with the results I get using your method. But could you
please let me know if the way I did bandwidth synthesis was ok ?

Thanks again

Preeti