[daip] wiper

Miller Goss mgoss at aoc.nrao.edu
Sun Nov 20 16:00:01 EST 2005

Eric
I have two if data. If I run bif 1 and eif 1
the program ends well.

If I try bif 2 and eif 2 then
the crash occurs. But the data is flagged in any case.
ie it seems to work ?

thanks
miller

PER1: Press buttons A, B, or C to choose an operation
WIPER1: Press button D for on-line help
WIPER1: Hit button A to switch between BLC and TRC
WIPER1: Hit button B to mark final box, loop for more
WIPER1: Hit button C to mark final box, return to menu
WIPER1: Hit button D to exit - no further flagging
WIPER1: Press buttons A, B, or C to choose an operation
WIPER1: Press button D for on-line help
WIPER1: Hit button A to switch between BLC and TRC
WIPER1: Hit button B to mark final box, loop for more
WIPER1: Hit button C to mark final box, return to menu
WIPER1: Hit button D to exit - no further flagging
WIPER1: Press buttons A, B, or C to choose an operation
WIPER1: Press button D for on-line help
WIPER1: Hit button A to switch between BLC and TRC
WIPER1: Hit button B to mark final box, loop for more
WIPER1: Hit button C to mark final box, return to menu
WIPER1: Hit button D to exit - no further flagging
WIPER1: Press buttons A, B, or C to choose an operation
WIPER1: Press button D for on-line help
WIPER1: Found some bad data, will write flags to table FG   5
WIPER1: Copy  147671 rows from FG vers  4 to  5
WIPER1: Flagged 2282 correlators in 1640 pixels
WIPER1: Appears to have ended successfully
*** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (!prev): 0x0886b630 ***
WIPER1: ZABORS: signal 6 received
WIPER1: ABORT!