[daip] Re: One more CLCOR question

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Nov 17 22:59:17 EST 2005

Mark,

When you asked about constant atmospheric (clock)  correction, I thought
about correction
to the DEL column of the CL table! Yes, YES, YES this correction is
constant if there is
only one entry for the given antenna. I'd say even more the correction
of both column DEL and RATE of the CL table is constant  if there is
only one entry for the given antenna.

But that does not mean of course that the phase correction provided by
the corrected CL table
is not constant neither time axis (DRATE*DT) nor frequency axis (DDEL*DF).

I hope I say clear enough now.

Leonia

   Because you answered my question with a "YES":  (Note the
word "constant...correction" in the question.)

Reid's question: