[daip] [Fwd: Cron <xaips at cygx> /net/cygx/export/home1/xaips/do_daily.cygx]

Dayton Jones dj at sgra.jpl.nasa.gov
Tue May 3 12:24:20 EDT 2005

Hi.  I have been getting the following messages since April 28, and
I want to verify that nothing has changed at the mnj.aoc.nrao.edu
end that would cause the midnight CVS jobs to fail.  The system
administrators here always start by asking for verification that
the problem is at our end (as I expect it is).  Thank you.
Cheers,
               Dayton Jones  (dj at sgra.jpl.nasa.gov)