[daip] Re: DBCON for multiple files

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Mon May 2 16:03:37 EDT 2005

Hi Emmanuel,

I am on maternity leave at the moment so you should really e-mail
daip at nrao.edu with questions.

To concatinate lots of files you have to run DBCON multiple times.  I
recomend you run SPLIT and apply all calibration and flagging.  I think
DBCON only copies the flag table from the first file.  I am not sure the
FITLD thing would work, but it is just as easy to run DBCON a bunch of times
than run FITLD a bunch of times.

Cheers,

Amy