[daip] Problem with BL122A VLBA data tape

David Gordon dgg at leo.gsfc.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 22 09:26:12 EST 2005

I'm not sure who to contact about this. We're having problems with a VLBA
correlator output tape for the BL122A session, on Dec. 14, 2004. Chuck
Naudet at JPL loaded the data files onto disk, and I FTP'ed them to
GSFC, something we've done a half dozen times before with no problems. When
I try to read them into AIPS I get lots of error messages (see listing
below), some problem with the header or missing or illegal files. Chuck says
he also gets similar errors.

Can you please send us the access key, and we will try getting the data from
the archives. Thanks.

David Gordon
GSFC VLBI Analysis Center