[daip] Hour angle calculation

Andy Biggs biggs at jive.nl
Wed Mar 9 11:44:53 EST 2005

Hi there. I've been calculating Hour Angles today for a multi-epoch
dataset. As a check I've been comparing my values with those that AIPS
reports. I've noticed that whilst the x-axis in UVPLT (BPARM = 14,0) gives
results that agree very well with mine, that in SNPLT does not (plotting
with XAXIS=3). Am I misinterpreting Hour Angle in the SNPLT case?

Andy

|        Dr Andy Biggs  - Support Scientist        |
|        Joint Institute for VLBI in Europe        |
| Postbus 2         | Tel:       +31 (0)521 596517 |
| 7990 AA Dwingeloo | Fax:       +31 (0)521 596539 |
| The Netherlands   | Internet: www.jive.nl/~biggs |