[daip] Re: Request for tasks on aPowerBook G4 (fwd)

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Mar 9 10:29:34 EST 2005

shoshana rosenthal writes:

 > I have not heard back from daip, could you please help.

    I can't find this one - I wonder if it got scratched with the spam
by accident...

 > --

If you send us the code, we will compile and link it and then make the
binaries available in some way.  Unless the tasks are of general
interest and up to aips standards, we will do this privately rather
than in the public system.