[daip] VLBAMPCL

Jim Ulvestad julvesta at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Mar 4 10:26:30 EST 2005

Hi all/Amy,

I tried to run VLBAMPCL with two time ranges, on two different
sources.  The input for CALSOUR was ' '.

The second run of FRING failed, saying that all sources were rejected
by selection criteria.  Doing a TGET on FRING shows that it has
a CALSOUR input with the source name from the first time period.

I guess this means that FRING got the CALSOUR name from the
first scan from somewhere and put it in the inputs, then it was not
re-set to blank before the 2nd run of FRING.

Fix, please?

Thanks,

Jim