[daip] AIPS Y2K problem

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Mar 2 12:09:03 EST 2005

Hi Joe,

Eric is gone for the week.  I looked into it a bit but cannot
find any specific instructions about what to do if the
"correct bits" numbers are not as one would expect.  I don't
think it is a problem with 2.95.3 because we successfully used
that here for a long time.  I am a bit confused by your g77
compiler though, 0.5.25 seems kinda old, maybe this is the
problem.

An option is to try the binary install.  Which Linux do you
use?

Anyway, I think the best thing to do is wait until Eric gets
back next Monday/Tuesday.

Cheers,

Amy