[daip] Re: XGAUS crashes

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Mon Jun 20 09:08:39 EDT 2005

Jeff Mangum writes:
 > Thanks Leonia.  I think that Eric hit on the mistake.  I was asking it
 > to make a 1-pixel image.  It really shouldn't crash because of this,
 > since XGAUS works only on pixels.  I tried it with a more-than-one-pixel
 > sized BLC/TRC, and it works fine.

Actually, the real problems came from 2 things - 1. I had not compiled
enough of the system and so the TV parts were mis-matched after a
change to MAXIMG.  2. The header of the first output parameter image
were trashed by the output residual image if no output residual image
was to be written.  The latter was the source of the ZMI2 error you
got.

All should be good today assuming the MNJs ran.  The 1-pixel output
will work.