[daip] RE:READISK error

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Wed Jul 20 16:41:15 EDT 2005

Hi Glen,

I am confused.  READISK checks to see if there is a ":" present and if
there isn't one it adds one.  I then tested this myself and it worked
fine if I used a ":" after the envoronmental variable.

Also, one file should be loaded each time FITLD is run.  From the
messages you send it looks like FITLD was loading 5 files when it was
run which would imply that NCOUNT was not set to 0 before FITLD was run.
  This would explain why it was loading your files over and over again,
the prodecure runs FITLD once for each file, so in your case 5 times.
But, in the version of the procedure I am looking at right now NCOUNT is
definitly set to 0 before FITLD is run.  Are you using an old or private
version of the procedures?

Thanks,

Amy