[daip] aips installation question

Min S. Yun myun at bonito.astro.umass.edu
Thu Jul 14 15:51:40 EDT 2005

Thank you very much, Eric!  I did figure out the password in the
install.pl instruction, but I would have never figured out the
$CDTST command myself.  Thanks!

 					-- Min

Min S. Yun				e-mail: myun at astro.umass.edu
Associate Professor			phone:  (413) 545-2215
Astronomy Department			FAX:    (413) 545-4223
University of Massachusetts             http://www.astro.umass.edu/~myun
Amherst, MA 01003