[daip] MailMan is definitely broken

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Thu Jul 14 11:02:21 EDT 2005

I am receiving many messages from mailman-bounces that have spam
scores like 0.5 and thus should have gone to mailman and been sent to
the daip list (or held because they are from a non-member).  One of
the worse examples is the dave MNJ which goes to daip and is now
mailman-bounces to me rather than going to the list as it did until
about a week or so ago.

This is in addition to my complaint - still standing - that
SpamAssasin has changed its scoring system so that innocent messages
now get scores like 4+ or 5+ while spam gets scores like 2.

Is NRAO's mail system now completely broken.  There are high-level
people here now using an outside .com place to read their mail.  Do I
have to switch to that too?