[daip] VLA+Pt Calibration Problem

Emma Rigby eer at roe.ac.uk
Tue Jul 12 12:18:32 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to calibrate some data that were observed with the VLA in the
VLA+Pt configuration (in L band). The pietown antenna appears to be
present in the SN tables I create and also in the new CL table made by
clcal. However, when I examine the calibrated data with uvplt or imagr the
pietown antenna is ignored (i.e. instead of a uvrange of 0-350 I'm only
getting 0-~200).  Do you have idea what I'm doing wrong? Apologies if I've
sent this to the wrong person.

Regards
Emma Rigby

Emma Rigby
Institute for Astronomy     Email: eer at roe.ac.uk
University of Edinburgh     Tel  : +44 (0)131 668 8360
Royal Observatory           Fax  : +44 (0)131 668 8416
Blackford Hill
Edinburgh EH9 3HJ