[daip] convolve vel axis of image cube with function/image ?

R. Niruj Mohan r_nirujmohan at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 17 11:18:46 EST 2005

Hello Daip,

I have a image cube with me and I would like to
convolve the frequency axis alone, but with a function
I want to specify. In this case, the function is
evaluated at 15 points, the values of which I have
(its the interpolation/decimation filter adapted to a
shift instead).

Is there a AIPS task for this ? I can either specify
the function or I can make another cube from this
function anc convolve the two cubes together,
whichever is feasible within AIPS at the moment.

thanks!
Niruj