[daip] negative feature in IMMOD

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Feb 28 11:03:09 EST 2005

Claire,

I have tested IMMOD with opcode ='gaus',  flux =0,  factor=0 (exclude
the original data), zerosp=10, bmaj=10, bmin=5., and  immod works.

When I played with factor i could get different picture from the
original image (factor is big) to the model (factor small). This is
exactly what IMMOD should do.

I need to see your data to se the difference.

Leonia