[daip] coordinates

Crystal Brogan cbrogan at ifa.hawaii.edu
Thu Feb 3 20:24:23 EST 2005

Hi,

One extra piece of information is that although
the option doesn't exist in REGRD, OHGEO *seems* to have
done the right thing (this task regrids using another
image as a template). This has fixed my problem for the
time being, but you don't always have another image to
regrid with so cartesian coordinates in REGRD would
still be desirable.

cheers,
Crystal