[daip] Problem with 31DEC05 IMAGR with CMETHOD ''

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Wed Dec 14 17:22:31 EST 2005

I have played with this some.

It turns out that you can force gridded by selecting it in IMAGR.  But
when I subtracted a subimage of a 1024x1024 image that was still 140+
on a side using UVSUB on the CCs, the result was excellent with DFT
and very very wrong with gridded.  (The 600 Jy model was reduced to 12
Jy by DFT and 450 Jy with gridded!  A gridded on a larger subimage
about 350 on a side was fine also.)

I suppose I should change the help file to be more explicit in the
case of small images.