[daip] bug in task DSORC ?

Olaf Wucknitz wucknitz at jive.nl
Fri Dec 9 09:28:32 EST 2005

Hi there,

I think there may be a bug in the task DSORC which is used to change
source ids in UV files and extension tables. It works fine for the uv data
but seems to modify the input instead of the output tables.

If I understand it correctly, the problem is in lines 487/488 in DSORC.FOR
(31DEC04 and 05). They call DSOUTA to modify the tables but pass the
parameters for the old tables instead of the new ones.

I tried to change the original lines

      CALL DSOUTA (LUN1, LUN2, DISKIN, FCNO(2), IAPARM, IBPARM, BUFF1,
     *   BUFF2, IERR)

      CALL DSOUTA (LUN1, LUN2, DISKO, FCNO(1), IAPARM, IBPARM, BUFF1,
     *   BUFF2, IERR)

which in my case workes fine. Not being an expert on AIPS internals, I am
not sure if this is the right way to do it.

Cheers,
Olaf
--
Olaf Wucknitz