[daip] visibility order problem

Tracy Clarke (Foreign National) tracy.clarke at nrl.navy.mil
Fri Dec 2 20:44:38 EST 2005

Hi Eric,

 	I'm working with a data file that I have run a couple of phase
self-cal's on and run into a problem while trying to flag some data. When
I try SPFLG or TVFLG I get the following error messages:

CAIRO > TVFLG1: Begin finding a list of times to enter the grid
CAIRO > TVFLG1: TIMES OUT OF ORDER:  1.452020E-01 <  1.452020E-01
CAIRO > TVFLG1: AT VIS #           2 APPARENT ROW     0 <     1
CAIRO > TVFLG1: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes

I can flag the original data set but this error starts as soon as the
first phase self-cal and persists after that. I can run IMAGR and UVPLT
but I really need to flag it. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I
tried a UVSRT going to XY then a second back to TB but get the same error
message. Looking at the history file the only thing I ran between the file
that works and the first one that doesn't is a CALIB. Thanks for any
ideas. Cheers,
 							Tracy